The Santa Barbara Harbor is a popular destination for fantastic views of the sea and the mountains. It is a working
harbor where you can witness the ongoing operations of commercial fishing boats, private sailboats, catamarans, yachts
and ferries. It is also home to several outstanding seafood restaurants.
Every Saturday - 7AM-Noon.
Santa Barbara Yacht Club
130 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109; (805) 965-8112;
Founded in 1872, the club sponsors many yacht races and regattas during the year.
City Waterfront Department
Waterfront operations and harbor patrol.
Mooring Fees & Schedules - (805) 564-5531
More Santa Barbara Harbor Websites
Santa Barbara Sailing Club
Condor Cruises - Whale Watching, Party Charters, Adventure Cruises.
More Santa Barbara Harbor Festivals
Annual Santa Barbara Whale Festival - Saturday - Sunday, March 27& 28, 2004
Old Spanish Days Fiesta - Early August
Pier to Peak Half Marathon - Santa Barbara CA [SEP]
Santa Barbara's Challenging Half-Marathon takes you from the famous Santa Barbara Friendship Dolphins Fountain at the edge of Stearns Wharf,
past the "Queen of the Missions" and on up an elevation of 3996 feet to the Majestic views at La Cumbre Peak.
Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
132 Harbor Way, Sta. Barbara, CA; (805) 962-8404;
Located at the entrance to Santa Barbara Harbor. Facilities include museum and theater,
educational programs, volunteer projects, research exhibits and more.
- Ranger - Flagship of the museum - 42-foot sport fishing boat built in 1917.
- ROV Submarine - Popular hands on activity for the all ages
- Sea Mews Sailboat - 1916 14-foot sailboat
- Pioneer II Submersible - Retired two-person deep-dive research vehicle.
- Chumash Exhibit - Culture and artifacts of the local prehistoric inhabitants of Santa Barbara
- Brooks Model Gallery - big collection of radio-control model boats
- Military Exhibit - operating periscope and preview to major shipwrecks of the area.
- Signal Flags Exhibit - Visitors can decipher posted messages on these colorful nautical signs flags, each representing a letter of the alphabet, as well as write their names and post messages.
- Jason Program - annual youth education program
MainTour Santa Barbara Adventure Guide
MainTour Southern California USA Vacation Adventure Guide
Find fun and excitement on your next family vacation, weekend getaway or romantic datenite.
MainTour is your ticket to explore the real world! Explorer's Wanted!
Copyright 1997-2005 - MainTour.com
Tour Santa Barbara California Vacation Guide
California Riviera Getaway
Pacific Coast Highway Adventure